Author Topic: Darrah Should Come..  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Vicky

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
Darrah Should Come..
« on: January 06, 2004, 03:42:06 AM »
Dont u guys think that Darrah from survivor pearl islands should come again in survivor all stars.
She is energetic and had cute simple good attitude. 8)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Re:Darrah Should Come..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 10:13:26 AM »
NO WAY, SHE PLAYED THE GAME JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, AND DID NOTHING TO ACTUALLY SHINE.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »
Darrah did not do much in the game.  In the end she was winning ICs, but other then that  even the players said she was lazy, did not talk and was not strategizing.  Fi she was an allstar material she would have told Lil that she would take her to the final 2.  Why risk it at that point.  They would have voted out John and she would have given Lil a run for her money on the last challenge

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 10:28:53 AM »
DARRAH'S FATE WAS DECIDING TO GO AGAINST THE WOMEN'S ALLIANCE AND GO WITH THE MEN. IF THAT WOULD HAVE HELD, THEN MY GIRL WOULD STILL BE ON THERE (CHRISTA- I HAD HER NAME IN THE POOL) AND THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UP FOR GRABS- AND JON WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT A STEP FURTHER. I RESENT DARRAH FOR BEING A LAZY PLAYER.
Wendy Jean

surviordude_JT

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 12:18:37 PM »
Darrah played the game excelent she laid around & did nothing then in the end kicked ass....

Haven't you guys noticed that they do that & they make it to the final four..............COME ON PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 01:34:31 PM »
RIDE MUCH COAT TAIL? AT LEAST SANDRA HAD SOME STRATEGY BEHIND IT. ALL DARRAH DID WAS LAY AROUND ALL DAY AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO SAY SOMETHING TO HER.
Wendy Jean

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2004, 12:28:29 AM »
Darrah was one of the least interesting people on the island.  She just seemed very laid back about things.  I was surprised that they hardly had any tape of her talking to the cameras like they did for Rupert, Jon, Lil, Sandra, etc. The likeable or colorful characters are more interesting to watch.

Theresa

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 10:42:18 AM »
i think they said that every single person there is interviewed every day for the same length of time.  She had to have had her time on the camera it just wasnt interesting enough for them to show.

theresa